- - Monday, 17 November 2014 16:09
Sterling IRB will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- November 26th, 2014 - Thanksgiving (closed at 1pm EST)
- November 27th, 2014 - Thanksgiving Day
- November 28th, 2014 - Thanksgiving
- December 24th, 2014 - Christmas Eve (closed at 1pm EST)
- December 25th, 2014 - Christmas Day
- December 26th, 2014 - Christmas
- December 31st, 2014 - New Year's Eve (closed at 1pm EST)
- January 1st, 2015 - New Year's Day
- January 2nd, 2015 - New Year's
- - Monday, 03 November 2014 13:12
- - Friday, 25 July 2014 04:52
The new term for Sterling’s Board will begin on July 25, 2014. There are no changes in Board membership associated with the beginning of the new term, which extends through July 24, 2016. A copy of the updated roster can be downloaded from the Board Roster section of the Sterling IRB website.
- - Wednesday, 04 June 2014 09:37
In an effort to streamline processes and improve our services, Sterling IRB has introduced the Reportable Events Form (APP022). This form may be used to submit all reportable events including serious adverse events, significant protocol deviations, IND safety reports, reports of noncompliance and other unanticipated problems. The new form can be located in the Forms section of the Sterling IRB website, http://sterlingirb.com/forms.html, and on the SilverLink web portal. The serious adverse event, significant protocol deviation, and unanticipated problem reports have been archived but will continue to be accepted. Please refer to Chapter 7 of the Sterling IRB Investigator Handbook for more information regarding reportable events.
- - Monday, 12 May 2014 15:23
FEATURED NEWS:See All News
Innovation. Passion. Commitment. We believe these are the essential components of strong teamwork.
A diverse group of scientific and non-scientific members with nearly a century of collective IRB experience.
Sterling IRB has formed a strategic partnership with Veritas IRB.